Aims and Scope
- Gynaecology Forum is an interactive topical
review journal for gynaecologists and
other interested physicians
- Gynaecology Forum is published throughout Europe, Latin America, Australasia and South East Asia with a circulation of about 20,000.
- Each issue concerns itself with a specific topic and a guest/issue editor, expert in that field, is asked to be responsible for each issue.
- The journal is published by Medical Forum International based in Zeist in The Netherlands. The journal is distributed by Schering subsidiaries in the various countries, but full editorial control is maintained by the Editor-in-Chief (Professor Stephen Killick, Hull, UK), guest/issue editors and publishers.
- The journal has an emphasis on problem solving in a straight-forward way, and is based firmly on evidence-based medicine and critical appraisal of the relevant literature, but opinions based on the experience of review authors are also welcome.
- It is directed towards doctors working in obstetrics and gynaecology or general practice. The subjects covered are mainly gynaecological but can include some obstetrics.