International Growth Monitor
Reviews and abstracts of current key literature
- International Growth Monitor is an educational quarterly review journal with a focus on clinical human growth and growth hormone. The purpose of the International Growth Monitor is to help the reader keep abreast of current literature.
- There are three components to the journal: clinical reviews, abstracts and a leading article. The clinical reviews include a summary of an important, recently published article.
- Each summary is accompanied by a commentary, provided by one of our review editors or an invited guest commentator. The commentaries stress the potential importance of the study for clinical practice.
- In the leading article, an expert puts a subject in perspective; he opines, criticizes and predicts.
- The abstract section contains recent abstracts, selected for their clinical relevance.